Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Never Give Up!

As Monday comes, I gave Sunfert a call and asked for the embryologist in-charge. Finally the embryologist that did my case answered and informed me of the report. My 4 lucky stars didn't develop as they are supposed to and they are slow and quite fragmented. My heart was broken to pieces that very moment. The result doesn't seems to be expected. I called hubby and inform him of the bad news, he too was heart broken. At that moment, I can't take the pain and went to the ladies' to cry my heart out and say a little prayer hoping my 4 lucky stars can survive.

Tuesday came and my embryos are in Day-5 and they should have reached blastocyst stage. I called up Sunfert again to check on them, and.... I was informed that Dr. Wong had taken my report and he will call me personally to speak to me. My heart sank and I knew what is the news.

After a dreading afternoon, Dr. Wong finally called and inform that the embryos didn't develop further and very fragmented and they are not good quality. So is considered failed. As informed by him, normally failure shouldn't have happen at this stage. Neither do I expected it to. I was expecting after implantation.

Dr. Wong felt that the culprit could be the pus from the cyst, and hubby's sperm count is not good at all. Plus with the endometriosis inside perhaps all these are factors that affect the embryo quality. So doctor reckons that I go back to Dr. Alex and had my surgery done and come back after 4 - 6 months.

After I hang up the call, I rang hubby up and inform him of the news. That night, me and my hubby finally broke down and cry over the bad news. It is never easy to accept failure at this stage. Never expect to fail at this stage. We comforted each other and encourage each other to be strong. Follow what doctor advice and proceed for operation when we visit Dr. Alex in August.

We just have to get up and try again...

5 comments:

  1. Hi, how are you? Do u start to do the surgery under Dr. Alex? Hope u r doing well now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes i have done my surgery in end of August 2016, and well now we are ready for a 2nd try for IVF. Will blog about it again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna. Im doing IVF in the same center. I think its good to exchange information. Let me know if you up to it. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. To get the successful IVF treatment you need to fix your appointment with the Sofat Infertility Centre. We are the best IVF Centre in India that give you the desired results with more than 90% success ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete