As we woke up at about 8.30AM, my husband was eager to jab me with the Buserelin shots. And this will be his very first attempt. He remembered what all the nurse had thought him. Off he goes to the kitchen and get the medication ready.
Went to peep at him preparing the meds and he was so serious and concentrated, making sure no air bubbles in the meds.
He walked in to the room with a big smile and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed as he was holding the syringe with the needle ready. As we shift around the edge of the bed a couple of times trying to get the light, my heart beats goes racing again. And finally we have settled with a location at the edge of the bed which he can kneel down and give me the injection. We agreed to go by counting 1, 2, 3 and jab as I draw my deep breath at the meantime.
And there we go, counting 1, 2, 3 together and as I draw my deep breath in he goes with the jab on the flesh that I have pulled out at the abdomen area. To my surprise, I didn't feel a thing and he instructed me to release my flesh that I was holding and he push in the medication.
As the injection was done, I told myself, for the love a of children, I would do anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment